• The 300 plus plot size varies from 1200 sq ft to 5100 sq ft with structured layouts & a grand entrance.
• Water features, wide roads, avenues of palm trees, landscaped walkways & drip irrigation for landscaped area.
• Good street lighting, underground electrical lines, sewage treatment plant with reusable effluent water for landscapes and other utilities.
• All surface water drainage is diverted back into the groundwater using a network of rain water harvesting system.
• Large plantation of well grown coconut palms, Teak, Tamarind, Guava, Chikoo and other trees existing currently.
• Attracted to the nature’s tranquillity, wild peacocks are spotted at the location.
• A large man-made lake at the property attracts local water birds.
• The spaces flow in and out to the open spaces and garden areas with a courtyard feel. As you enjoy the sunset and views beyond your home from the balcony, the gazebo provides a place to relax in your lounge chair with a cup of hot coffee. Keeping in the mind your weekend barbeque parties and other social events, the courtyard is an integral part of your home providing the luxuries of a Bali resort.
The very utterance of the word ‘Bali’ transports into a world of serenity and peace. It is the essence of natural living that makes each villa a landmark of its own.